Twitter

Facebook

Working daysT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Didn't have much time to update this space, had been spending time working nowadays. CNY is round the corner, so this mean that its time for new cloth, shoe and hairstyle. Ya... talking about a new hairstyle, I'm really bored of long straight hair.... hahaha so i decided to get my hair curled? I will post a picture of my hair curled soon ok.... Got some new cloths already, but it isn't enough... gonna continue shopping with baby and group this weekend, good thing... Anyway, those pictures taken above are quite overdued... and I'm way behind time for pictures. Will try updating more often...

No comments: