Twitter

Facebook

2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I spent my new year's countdown with bby and his friends, but I did not manage to take any photos on that day. So ya, overall was still not too bad and its better than i thought it would be... Spent last weekend with Joyce and Tanchuan to visit Petfarm @ PasirRis. I swear the dogs there are super cute, feel like bringing them all home hahaha. And I had been spending my weekdays at work and off day on weekends. Still doing good at workplace and moreover, it would be better for me to earn some money than idle around. Anyhow, my friends are all back to school and so do baby too. Yeap, and next monday will be the release of GCE O LEVEL result... Panic much? Awww :( Goodluck to me, and you! Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! (tho i'm abit late la) Any new year resolution? Hahaha

No comments: