Twitter

Facebook

Shangjie, RIP :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Same routine everyday, interminable job.... ya, that's my life for now, monotonous huh? As i promised to upload a picture with curly hair on at the previous post, I think I will still take awhile to be able to upload em. No time to transfer pictures, got home and then to bed already! As you can see all the photos are taken with webcam during work..... So ya, I'm at my workplace now and worst part is, Chichi is unable to company me today! And I'm all alone :( Ok, but fret not, baby will be coming down later at night :) Anyway, I'm shocked and disconsolate recently upon hearing this news. But still, I hope you would be better up there and may your burdens be taken away. No matter what, your memories with us and your smile will never be forgotten, so as you. Rest in peace my dear friend, shangjie.....

No comments: