Twitter

Facebook

Museum night
























Zoe kept rushing me to update, so ya... Here are the photos taken last friday on museum night :) And a couple on them at last Saturday where i went to celebrate advance mother's day with my family, had barbecue at labrador! I had alot more pictures, but i was lazy to upload already. Rushing off soon, to msn and of course some lame online games that will keep me entertain. Haha. Anyway, i'm down with one last paper which is science 1. And the best part is, i need not attend school from tomorrow till monday! :) Alright, will be back again soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Missyou. Study hard :D

xяιѕкч ™® said...

link me :) optimistic-corn.blogspot.com
tan chuan here

Shuhui said...

Cynthia- Haha! Miss you too :) Study hard also!

Shuhui said...

Tanchuan- Got time then link you k! :)